Testing and Tagging electrical appliances to AS/NZS 3760 is a necessary part of any safety programme. This ensures the safety of persons using electrical equipment in the workplace, and also complies with New Zealand Health and Safety laws and regulations.
As part of our Test and Tag process, Safer Team technicians complete both a comprehensive Visual Test and Electrical Test on your appliances before they are deemed safe.
This process involves:
- Visual inspection
- Standard AS/NZS3760:2010 electrical testing
- Durable PASS labeling for passed equipment
- Durable DANGER labeling for failed equipment
- Comprehensive results reports including values, passes and fails
- Secure memory storage of test results in ‘real’ time.
Out of Hours Service:
We understand it can be tricky to get your appliances and tools tested when you’re busy using them each day. Safer Team offer an Out of Hours service so you have minimal interruption to the work you do.
Our qualified testers come to your site outside operating hours, or you can drop your equipment to us and collect it the next day. A perfect option for busy businesses and Tradies.
- $4.00 per appliance, or
- call us for a quote if you have 25+ appliances
Testing & Tagging gives you confidence that your equipment is safe to use
We can also carry out:
- Microwave oven radiation leakage testing
- Noise measurement testing
- Hot water and cylinder temperature testing
- Interior and workplace lighting testing